Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fate? or Fade?

Today was a really tiring day, having long hours of tutorials can really make ownself feeling terribly weak!! :( Well, i was waiting for the lrt to come. Guess what, i couldn't imagine where do those crowds of people from!!! Lots of people, some were students, some were working class people.. After saying bye to my buddy, i waited for the train to come......

THe first round.. too packed, Can't squeeze in.. Nvm, i can wait for the second round, no worries..
The second round.. full again!!! Shit!! where do all these people from?? aihh, i started to get a bit annoyed!!
The third round, FInally, though quite full as well, i decided to squeeze myself in, haha, of course, in a polite manner.. I managed to secure a small plot standing space, and i could fell pressures from all directions. I used two fingers to reach the bar at the side of the seats to balance up myself.

It was supposed to be a really terrible situation.. I wished i could reach the station at fast as i could!!! BUt guess what, there was a tall guy standing near to me , with a lady standind in between us. well, at first, i thought the he was just a passenger,just like others, heading back home. But, i started to feel that he looks really familiar. I just couldn't remember. After the train passed by few stops, i realised that, he was from the same high school as mine. I can still remember at high school times, i used to like, kind of.. looking at him.. haha, of course, he didn't know about it.. Well, that doesn't matter. Anyhow, it has been quite a long time since then. My feelings right now, well, I hav a real doubt in my mind: " Is this fate?? that i bumped into him?? Or is it a sign of fade in my memories, that i hav to think really hard to recognise him?? "

well, no matter what it is, this reminded me about those sweet and happy moments with my high school mates.

1 comment:

evoire said...

Not fate....definitely

("p)*

MAMA!!!!!!!!!!! ...