Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i seriously need more time!!

Today is already the 22nd of April!! oHH, pls, someone pls give me a time machine so that i can stop the time from runnin!!! well, as i count, there's still, ermm.., 36 days left till my first family law paper!! Gosh!! HOw am i supposed to finish my reading?? There's no point accusing the time, aihh, i should hav studied earlier :( Hope its not to late now.

As i am busy studyin, trying hard to get the grasp from the notes that i struggled to copy them down durin tutorials, guess what, my sis is playing with her guitar, or should i put it this way, 'torturing' the guitar.. When can i actually sing a 'complete' song other than with u playin your guitar huh?? Co'mmon, sis, pls go for a guitar session lar. Its a real torture for us in the house n especially ur own guitar!! (opps, don't kill me yea :p)Anyway, hope that ur hard work will pay off lah.:)

Aihh, better get a bath and continue my studies now!! :)

1 comment:

evoire said...

How could you break your honey's heart this way?

You should know that I'm learning guitar for your own good, or else pooh will be tortured by me...

How could you ?!? Just break my heart such way ? ? ?