Friday, June 13, 2008

Working Life.



Today was my third day working as a teacher at school. one word, tiring. Though 3 days seems short but there's really no much time to get a good rest. Frankly speaking, it is not easy to become a teacher. My students are cute and adorable, but they are really naughty!! Talkative as well. They just can't stop talking to their friends!!! ArHHH... Well, if you know me, u can never imagine how I shouted at them like a mad woman! Of course, i could not blame them, i used to be one of those who enjoyed in my peer conversation while my teacher was busy teaching in front of the class!!! :p

Some students are very helpful indeed. But it is quite hard for me to adjust my position cause all this while i have been sitting down comfortably at my seat listening to my lecturer. And now,its my turn to switch place n to step out teaching in front of the class. My collegues are all busy with their stuff and seldom there is any chance to hav a chat with them. And it is damn tiring to get up early in the morning at 6.30 am!! (hehe, i hav used to hide myself under my quilt and not to get up until 10am!!)

Well, though exausted and got a bad sore throat right now, it wil nevertheless be a valuable experience in part of my life. It is a joy to see my students learning effectively through my teaching and to answer question correctly. Thumbs up for myself!! :)

3 comments:

evoire said...

黄老师,Cake Mania 怎么玩哦?

yin shin said...

woong yin ching!!!!! shit!!! Stop stalking at my blog!!!

Jade W. said...

oh gosh..shin, i didnt know u blog! =.= u didnt even said anything about it! well, i'm sure u'll be able to adjust urself to the teaching environment! i'm sure ur students love u...

anyways, im going to link ur blog. =)