Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy belated birthday to myself !! :)




Celebrated my birthday @ Feeling Cafe in Wangsa Maju with my good friends!! wanna say thank u to Wendy, Ssa, jade, mandy, ragini n fufu. That was amazing n lovely. Its always very sweet to hav a bunch of frens sitting down together n chatting!!

First of all, the cafe is a loveely place n for those who stay near Wangsa Maju or KL, this is definitely a good place to hang out with frens. Nice decor n they play good music too. Heard that during night hours, starting 6pm, there'll be singers singing live there. So, u can enjoy ur meal n listening songs. Prices are definitely reasonable. I do not hav the photos with me yet. So will upload soon.

Well, too much advertising d. Haha, this is just for my good fren who is working there part time. (ssa, u should thank me ^.^)

Anyway, the day, though tiring, means a lot to me. Thank u guys!! :.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei, u? tiring? more like me lo! i drove leh~

anyway, u better get Ssa to print this post and claim some advertising charges from her boss, muahahahahahaha~~~

then, rmb to belanja me, hee~

yin shin said...

Sure, no problem. haha, yea, u r more tired.. But it is tiring sitting in the car as well,kekeke. :p.

Jade W. said...

hey, y the cake is pink one? i remember that our cake is black/brown...and where is our pics?! *laughhhs* glad u enjoy urself...

Anonymous said...

i've developed those pics!! will pass to you guys soon!!
n hor my 'sa' is with one 'S' only!!