Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Have A Break

Wow, it has been a long time since i last scribble something on my blog. Life has been so busy these days. Felt a bit exhausted yet feels fruitful. Assigments after assignments, work piles after one another, non-stop till this moment i managed to slow down my pace. Relieved, at last, I would say. A week break is indeed a luxury to me. Everyday, mixing with whole bunch of overactive kids makes me mad. But anyhow, once I've been jealous of their innocence and truthfulness shown on their faces. Life was easier when we were kids huh. Our mind was so simple and had always been thinking about solving bingo puzzles as well as forming our own 'territory', deciding who is our friend and who is our enemy.. :p Haha, Life was much more simplier. Agree? Life becomes tougher and filled with unexpected obstacles n we must be well prepared to overcome them. No matter how busy we are, always find some time to get a good rest before its too late when our health says 'Stop' to us! Have a good rest to all!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

老婆
don't la be so stressed!!
i'm now overcoming mum's nagging bout my hair la.. sobs!!!

me too have assignments!!
sien ><
by the way, i'll miss you for this whole week!! muaks!

Anonymous said...

Shin Shin, why sound so sad?! I order Ipoh White Coffee on the rocks for you, then u'll hv semangat to complete the assignments together lah~ 加油加油

乾啦~~~
樂.碗地

yin shin said...

coffee on the rocks?? anyways, i managed to complete one assignment though:) unlike someone, i m a good student :D muahahahaaa.

Jade W. said...

shin, u finished LAST 3 WEEKS' assignment..ok?

LOL!

plus..i dont think kids today are so innocent anymore, maybe when they are 0-6 yrs...

yin shin said...

shit!! jade wong, stop reminding me about the assignments due!!!! haha.. Anyhow, all of us never do Austin qs, hurray!!! We are in the same pace!! :p